DIY botanical Art Making Kit: $50.00
This year give the gift of botanical painting.
Each Gift Bag for adults includes:
- A limited edition print
- A mycelium made ornament
- (2) stickers, (2) handheld magnifying glasses
- (2) Paint brushes
- A ball jar filled with curated and grown materials to be used as applied materials in your painting. Inside the jar: mycelium that is done growing, preserved mushrooms, flowers, seashell, preserved moss, wood chips (every jar is different but these are the main items in each botanical kit.)
- The botanical recipe: Avocado Seed Red
- The recipe: step by step instructions on how to process avocado seeds into lush reds and pinks. You will learn about Laking, mordants, tannins and the dyers historical method.
- The YouTube link to the 'How-To-Video' on how to process avocado seeds into a variety of red and pink values.
- No experience necessary
- Each bag holds all the materials you will need to jump in and get started making sustainable art.
*The video covers the dyers method and also offers an alternative to working with alum and washing soda. Rich in tannins, onion skins are perfect for beginners because a mordant isn't required.
(Free shipping in the United States) price of the purchase does not include paper, clay or water needed to complete each piece of art. (these are suggested materails)
Sales outside of the U.S. are subject to international taxes and transfer fees.
DIY Botanical Art Making Kit for adults
Contact maria@T6DH.com for inquiry.
Shipping within the United States is free. Outside of the U.S. package is subject to taxes and shipping fees affiliated with your country.